Hi All,

We find ourselves in very uncertain times with the covid19 global pandemic.  The Junta have been keeping a very close eye on the information and advice coming from the UK Government and Health professionals and sadly have had to take the decision to cancel all C2H3 hashes and events with immediate effect until further notice. 

We know that C2H3 is proud to say that we hash whatever the weather but the current pandemic is unknown to us all and for once has beaten us - after all, if just one hasher became seriously ill after a hash it would be one too many. 

The decision was taken after advice given by both the Athletics Association and the UK Gov. as well as suspension of local park runs and other local hashes.

So: tomorrow night's Torchlit is postponed until a time when we can join with the GGs(they have also postponed) - maybe with the sun as our torch. 
All Sunday and forthcoming Monday runs have also been cancelled - if you are haring a run in the next few weeks perhaps you could make your RV aware of our decision.

The upcoming 2525 event is also postponed until we can all celebrate that we beat the Corona virus! If you have paid then Martini will be in touch about a refund or using the money as part payment for next years 40th Birthday weekend. 

The TWITS mystery trip is postponed until a later time for now as is the Beermasters challenge evening.

Updates will be circulated and will also be posted on our FB page.

Thanks for your understanding at this difficult time but remember hashing will return!!

And if you are going stir crazy self isolating then 10 times around the sitting room followed by a mudslide in the garden followed by 1/2pt of water singing to yourself is a close approximation!

On On